Google
 
Web my-twocents.blogspot.com

Friday, June 09, 2006

Welcome!!

Hi, Oyka here. If your here, I have NO idea how you got here but please make sure to stop by from time to time for commentary on issues of the day, or or random rantings by yours trully.

This blog will have no specific focus, it will be a general issues blog dealing with anything that peeks my interest usually Congressional politics and policies, immigration, foreign policy; Foreign and Domestic politics and policies basically.

I'm not sure what will come of this blog, but stay tuned because I will be posting pretty soon (the issue likely will be on immigration and immigration reform.)

Welcome!!

2 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home