Google
 
Web my-twocents.blogspot.com

Friday, June 30, 2006

Michelle Malkin - The Jihad Raping Racist


Via SadlyNo we learn about Michelle Malkin and her Jihad Rap. Here is a brief picture sample of the inanity.

Yeah, real Hardcore...

No I have not watched it as I wish to refrain from slaming my head through my laptop and this is the only way for me to do my blogging thing. The brain damage is also likely to impair my other favorite funtions like thinking and...uh...stuff (what was I talking about?)

Anyways this was funnier:

"Bradrocket adds: “I like internment camps and I cannot lie,
You otha wingnuts can’t deny,
That openin’ camps to lock up Japs,
And anyone you don’t like makes you get sprung,
And then you feel tough,
‘Cuz you noticed them camps was stuffed,
Full of brown and yellows peeps,
To make them left-wing pussies weep,
But take the average white guy and and ask him that,
He gotta love them camps!
So if ya wanna put up fences,
To contain the yellow menace,
Dial 1-900-MALK-A-LOT,
And indulge them racist thoughts,
Malkin love camps!

Yeah, baby, when it comes to choosing a cell size,
Geneva ain’t got nothin’ to do with my selection,
12-by-14? Huh! Only if the height’s three-foot-three!”

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home