Google
 
Web my-twocents.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 06, 2006

What Are You Reading?

First off, let me comment that I saw an ad on my blog that said "Conservatives be Heard." I saw that on top of my blog and I ask: Huh? Hello, Progressive here!! Anyways, I'm new to blogger and to AdSense so I'll try and figure out how to filter the type of ads on my blog. If some one knows and just happens to be reading this, please, feel free to email me at bosker1 AT netzero dot net

I'm a new blogger with very few, if any readers, but I am curious to know from people who just happen to stumble upon this page:

What are you reading? I have a post of what I was reading a few days ago. Since then I have picked up How Would a Patriot Act - by Glenn Greenwald of the well-known blog Unclaimed Territory . A great author with a great blog. I turned to him as a source of knowledge and analysis in the aftermath of the Hamdan Supreme Court decision. Take a look at his work.

So, what are you reading?

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home